ATHEROSCLEROSIS DNA PROFILE
DNA Tests for:
- Chlamydia pneumoniae
- Human Herpesvirus 6
- Helicobacter pylori
- Mycoplasma spp. (M. pneumoniae, M. fermentans,
M. hominis, M.
- Nanobacterium spp.
- Whole blood (5ml) in a lavender EDTA tube.
Atherosclerosis - arterial disease: a common arterial
disease in which raised areas of degeneration and cholesterol deposits
plaques form on the inner surfaces of the arteries obstructing blood
Contact your physician
HOW TO ORDER TEST
- Download submission form (follow this link)
- Talk to your physician to select the appropriate DNA profile or tests
To ensure proper medical attention and result interpretation, Health Genetic Center requires all samples for infectious pathogens to be submitted by licensed physicians. The results of the findings will be sent to physician's office.
- Arrange sample collection through your physician or call us at 1-866-362-0577 to set up blood collection.
- All samples for infectious testing should be submitted by a courier service. Please, follow this link for shipping instructions.