CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME DNA PROFILE
DNA Tests for:
- Aspergillus spp.
- Chlamydia spp. (C.pneumoniae, C. psittaci)
- Candida albicans
- Human herpesvirus 6
- Mycoplasma spp. (M. pneumoniae, M. fermentans,
M. hominis, M. penetrans)
- Whole blood (5ml) in a lavender EDTA tube.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Illness involving exhaustion
and weakness: an illness without a known cause that is characterized
by long-term exhaustion that can last for months, muscle weakness and soreness, depression, and sleep
disturbances. May also cause sore throat, tender or painful lymph nodes in neck or armpit, and trouble concentrating.
It may be a reaction to a viral infection in somebody
Contact your physician
HOW TO ORDER TEST
- Download submission form (follow this link)
- Talk to your physician to select the appropriate DNA profile or tests
To ensure proper medical attention and result interpretation, Health Genetic Center requires all samples for infectious pathogens to be submitted by licensed physicians. The results of the findings will be sent to physician's office.
- Arrange sample collection through your physician or call us at 416-658-2041 to set up blood collection.
- All samples for infectious testing should be submitted by a courier service. Please, follow this link for shipping instructions.