CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME DNA PROFILE
DNA Tests for:
- Aspergillus spp.
- Chlamydia spp. (C.pneumoniae, C. psittaci)
- Candida albicans
- Human herpesvirus 6
- Mycoplasma spp. (M. pneumoniae, M. fermentans,
M. hominis, M. penetrans)
- Whole blood (5ml) in a lavender EDTA tube.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Illness involving exhaustion
and weakness: an illness without a known cause that is characterized
by long-term exhaustion that can last for months, muscle weakness and soreness, depression, and sleep
disturbances. May also cause sore throat, tender or painful lymph nodes in neck or armpit, and trouble concentrating.
It may be a reaction to a viral infection in somebody
Contac us for more information.
Contact your physician.
Note: The DNA testing information provided by Health Genetic Center is for research, informational, and educational use only. The DNA testing services are not intended to be used by patients for any diagnostic purpose and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Patients should always seek the advice of the physician or other health care provider with any questions patients may have regarding diagnosis, cure, treatment, mitigation, or prevention of any disease or other medical condition or impairment or the status of patient’s health.
HOW TO ORDER TEST
- Download submission form (follow this link)
- Talk to your physician to select the appropriate DNA profile or DNA test.
To ensure proper medical attention and result interpretation, Health Genetic Center requires all samples for DNA testing to be submitted by physicians only. The results of the findings will be sent directly to physician's office.
- Arrange sample collection through your physician.
- All samples for infectious testing should be submitted by a courier service. Please, follow this link for shipping instructions.