CHRONIC PROSTATITIS DNA PROFILE
DNA Tests for:
- Chlamydia spp. (C.pneumoniae, C. trachomatis)
- Mycoplasma spp. (M. pneumoniae, M. genitalium)
- Trichomonas vaginalis
- Ureaplasma urealyticum
- Urethral swab
- Urine sample (8ml) in sterile container
Prostatitis - prostate gland infection: The cause of Prostatitis is the inflammation
of the prostate gland.
Contact your physician
HOW TO ORDER TEST
- Download submission form (follow this link)
- Talk to your physician to select the appropriate DNA profile or tests
To ensure proper medical attention and result interpretation, Health Genetic Center requires all samples for infectious pathogens to be submitted by licensed physicians. The results of the findings will be sent to physician's office.
- Arrange sample collection through your physician or call us at 416-658-2041 to set up blood collection.
- All samples for infectious testing should be submitted by a courier service. Please, follow this link for shipping instructions.