CROHN'S DISEASE PREDISPOSITION DNA
DNA Tests for:
- R702W mutation
- G908R mutation
- M1007fs mutation
- Whole blood (5ml) in lavender EDTA tube
Crohn's Disease - inflammatory bowel disease: a chronic
inflammatory disease, usually of the lower intestinal tract, marked
by scarring and thickening of the intestinal wall and obstruction.
Contact your physician
HOW TO ORDER TEST
- Download submission form (follow this link)
- Talk to your physician to select the appropriate DNA profile or tests
To ensure proper medical attention and result interpretation, Health Genetic Center requires all samples for infectious pathogens to be submitted by licensed physicians. The results of the findings will be sent to physician's office.
- Arrange sample collection through your physician or call us at 416-658-2041 to set up blood collection.
- All samples for infectious testing should be submitted by a courier service. Please, follow this link for shipping instructions.