CROHN'S DISEASE PREDISPOSITION DNA
DNA Tests for:
- R702W mutation
- G908R mutation
- M1007fs mutation
- Whole blood (5ml) in lavender EDTA tube
Crohn's Disease - inflammatory bowel disease: a chronic
inflammatory disease, usually of the lower intestinal tract, marked
by scarring and thickening of the intestinal wall and obstruction.
Contac us for more information.
Contact your physician.
Note: The DNA testing information provided by Health Genetic Center is for research, informational, and educational use only. The DNA testing services are not intended to be used by patients for any diagnostic purpose and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Patients should always seek the advice of the physician or other health care provider with any questions patients may have regarding diagnosis, cure, treatment, mitigation, or prevention of any disease or other medical condition or impairment or the status of patient’s health.
HOW TO ORDER TEST
- Download submission form (follow this link)
- Talk to your physician to select the appropriate DNA profile or DNA test.
To ensure proper medical attention and result interpretation, Health Genetic Center requires all samples for DNA testing for infectious pathogens to be submitted by physicians only. The results of the findings will be sent to physician's office.
- Arrange sample collection through your physician.
- All samples for infectious testing should be submitted by a courier service. Please, follow this link for shipping instructions.