RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS DNA PROFILE
DNA Tests for:
- Chlamydia spp. (C. pneumoniae, C. trachomatis,
- Human herpesvirus 6
- Mycoplasma spp. (M. pneumoniae, M. fermentans,
M. hominis, M. penetrans)
- Whole blood (5ml) in lavender EDTA tube
- Synovial fluid in sterile container
Rheumatoid Arthritis - chronic disease of joints:
a chronic disease of joints that causes stiffness, swelling, weakness,
loss of mobility, and leads to damage and eventual destruction of
the joints. May also cause fatigue, loss of appetite, depression, and muscle pain.
Contact your physician
HOW TO ORDER TEST
- Download submission form (follow this link)
- Talk to your physician to select the appropriate DNA profile or tests
To ensure proper medical attention and result interpretation, Health Genetic Center requires all samples for infectious pathogens to be submitted by licensed physicians. The results of the findings will be sent to physician's office.
- Arrange sample collection through your physician or call us at 416-658-2041 to set up blood collection.
- All samples for infectious testing should be submitted by a courier service. Please, follow this link for shipping instructions.