SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES DNA PROFILE
DNA Tests for:
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Haemophilus ducreyi
- Mycoplasma spp. (M. pneumoniae, M. genitalium)
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae
- Trichomonas vaginalis
- Male - Urethral swab and urine sample in sterile container
- Female - Endocervical swab and urine sample in sterile
Sexually Transmitted Disease - a disease that is normally passed from one person
to another through sexual activity.
Contac us for more information.
Contact your physician
Note: The DNA testing information provided by Health Genetic Center is for research, informational, and educational use only. The DNA testing services are not intended to be used by patients for any diagnostic purpose and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Patients should always seek the advice of the physician or other health care provider with any questions patients may have regarding diagnosis, cure, treatment, mitigation, or prevention of any disease or other medical condition or impairment or the status of patientís health.
HOW TO ORDER TEST
- Download submission form (follow this link)
- Talk to your physician to select the appropriate DNA profile or tests
To ensure proper medical attention and result interpretation, Health Genetic Center requires all samples for DNA tests for infectious pathogens to be submitted by physicians only. The results of the findings will be sent to physician's office.
- Arrange sample collection through your physician.
- All samples for infectious testing should be submitted by a courier service. Please, follow this link for shipping instructions.