TICK-BORNE PATHOGENS DNA PROFILE
DNA Tests for:
- Borrelia burgdorferi (Lyme Disease)
- Babesia spp.
- Ehrlichia spp.
- Bartonella spp.
- Whole blood (5ml) in lavender EDTA tube
- Urine sample (8ml) in sterile container
Lyme Disease - serious infectious disease: an infectious
bacterial disease transmitted by ticks, in which skin rash, fever,
and headache precede arthritis and nervous disorder.
Contact your physician
HOW TO ORDER TEST
- Download submission form (follow this link)
- Talk to your physician to select the appropriate DNA profile or tests
To ensure proper medical attention and result interpretation, Health Genetic Center requires all samples for infectious pathogens to be submitted by licensed physicians. The results of the findings will be sent to physician's office.
- Arrange sample collection through your physician or call us at 416-658-2041 to set up blood collection.
- All samples for infectious testing should be submitted by a courier service. Please, follow this link for shipping instructions.